Down the Hatch Restaurant - Lahaina
Guy Fiari doesn't bring Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives to any old food establishment, so his 2017 appearance at Down the Hatch in Lahaina should convince you to stop by this delectable restaurant asap. Down the Hatch is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers a full bar. They also have a kids menu for picky eaters, with specials like mini waffles and popcorn shrimp!
Down the Hatch in Lahaina boasts "The Longest Happy Hour on Maui" from 2-6pm and again from 10pm-2am every day! Stop by Happy Hour for these awesome deals and check out our recommendations for meals and drinks below.
Down the Hatch Happy Hour Specials:
- 20% Off Appetizers
- $3 Select Draft Beers
- $4 Well Cocktails
- $5 Hawaiian Cocktails
Our Favorite Dishes at Down the Hatch:
- Ahi Samurai - Seared ahi, flavored with black pepper and covered in avacado hummus, pickled red onion, wasabi aioli and a balsamic glaze. Topped off with sprouts and served with a side of crostini for the win.
- Koki Beach Quesadilla - Choose from kalua pig or shredded chicken with two types of melty cheese, lava lava sauce and top it off with ranch.
- Huevos Rancheros Montana - Two eggs cooked to perfection on top of chorizo, crispy corn tortillas, black beans, cheese, and spanish rice. Served with fresh avacado cream and topped with house made salsa.
Must-Sip Drinks at Down the Hatch:
- Acai N' Da Coconut - This fresh beauty starts with acai puree, fresh kiwi and lime, and coconut. Top it off with a generous pour of coconut rum and you have yourself a drink you might not be able to set down.
- Pancho's Daiquiri - Jav's Mexican Rum could only be made more complete by adding lime juice, simple syrup, fresh lime and finally - fresh watermelon juice!