Fleetwood's on Front St. - Lahaina
Fleetwood's on Front Street is a meca of entertainment, dining and fun! They have a General Store with unique items relating to Mick Fleetwood, the drummer for Fleetwood Mac. They serve lunch and dinner and have a very enticing bar menu. You absolutely cannot miss the Daily Sunset Ceremonies on the rooftop bar, featuring Hawaiian Kumu and Scottish Bagpipers.
Rooftop Sunset Ceremony at Fleetwood's
Each and every evening, Fleetwood's on Front Street hosts a special Sunset Ceremony. Performances are unique displays of "culture, history, beauty, and fun". Be there by 5:45pm on the following days for performances:
- Mon, Wed & Fri: Hawaiian Kumu Performance
- Tues, Thurs & Sun: Scottish Bagpipers Performance
On Saturday, get to Fleetwood's on Front Street by 5:30pm for a special performance featuring both the Hawaiian Kumu Performance and the Scottish Bagpipers Performance.
Fleetwood's on Front Street Hours & Specials
- 11:00am: Fleetwood's on Front Street opens
- 11:00am - 2:00pm: Lunch
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm: Happy Hour & $1 Oyster Hour
- 5:00pm - 10:00pm: Dinner
- 5:45pm: Rooftop Sunset Ceremony (5:30pm on Saturdays)