Originally opening in 1990 as a small restaurant, Lahaina Grill has grown to become a local institution. They have won numerous awards in food excellence, like being named top 25 restaurants in the U.S. by TripAdvisor four years in a row. Honolulu magazine readers poll has selected Lahaiana Grill as the best Maui restaurant 25 years in a row.
Lahaina Grill is a contemporary bistro, with a menu that can please just about anyone. The setting of the restaurant is unique, with soft tones and beautiful works of art by Jan Kasprzycki. Be sure to make a reservation for this fine dining establishment when in Maui.
What to Eat at Lahaina Grill
- Blue Corn Panko Crusted Chile Relleno - Stuffed with tiger prawns, diver scallops and cheese on roasted sweet corn relish, topped with avacado, creme fraiche and roasted tomato-ancho chile salsa.
- Warm Pecan Crusted Goat Cheese and Baby Arugula Salad - Featuring asian pears, fresh beets, tomato concasse and poha berry honey-mustard dressing.
- Kona Coffee Roasted Colorado Rack of Lamb - served with herbed mashed potatoes and a light coffee-cabernet demi-glace.
- Tequila Shrimp & Firecracker Rice - Butterflied white shrimp delicately marinated in southwestern herbs, spices and tequila butter.
- Signature Dessert Sampler - A mini selection of the most popular desserts in house.
Reservations at Lahaina Grill
Lahaina Grill accepts reservations by phone, email and Open Table. It is suggested that you do call ahead for a reservation, as they are quite popular.