Maui Kaanapali Villas
Maui Kaanapali Villas
Maui Kaanapali Villas (Mow-wee Ka-a-na-pa-lee)
If an expansive resort location in Kaanapali is what you are looking for, then the Maui Kaanapali Villas is the place for you. These idyllic Maui vacation rentals, just north of the restaurants and shops of The Whaler’s Village and famous Black Rock, boast prime beachfront swimming and snorkeling, two newly remodeled pools and even a small gym (fee). Our studios and one bedrooms are spacious, beautifully furnished and afford breathtaking ocean views from their lanais, perfect for watching the red Maui sun dip into the Pacific. Have the convenience of dining at the on-property Castaway’s Restaurant or stroll down the beachfront walkway to experience the flavors of Duke’s Beach House and beautiful Airport beach. To top it all off, there is a “General Store” located right in the lobby as well as a display of old Hawaiiana. The free Kaanapali shuttle runs daily. With so many amenities and delights right at your fingertips, these Maui vacation rentals are sure to beckon your return year after year.
- Air Conditioned Units
- Wireless Internet Access
- Access Cards to use the Computers and Printers in the Library on 1st floor of the Aloha Tower can be purchased at the Front Desk
- Two Swimming Pools & Two Jacuzzis
- Small Gym
- Washers and Dryers are available in the Building behind the Aloha Tower -Quarters to operate the Machines are available from the Front Desk
- Oceanview Restaurant
- Convenience Store
- Walk to Black Rock
- Beach Concession & Rentals
- Stairs to Entrance - No Elevators
- $20 Daily Facility Fee Includes: Daily parking for one vehicle, Unlimited local phone calls & Long distance access charge, Daily use of fitness center, Wireless internet in all rooms, Special pricing at the day spa
- Smoking Prohibited on Property
- This resort is sometimes referred to as: Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas
***Please note: Big pool closure dates will be Sunday October 7, 2018 till approximately Friday October 26, 2018 with the intent of re-opening sooner. Work is scheduled Monday through Friday from 8 am – 5 pm with loud noise limited to 10 am – 4 pm. The most disruptive construction noise is during the week of October 8 to12 from 10am – 4pm. The following weeks of work will be prepping for the application of the new plaster and applying the new plaster. The new plaster will be beautiful and enhance our guest pool experience in the future.
Our second pool located at Coconut and Banyan will remain open and available for use during this time.